IGNORED

My Dream Game.

Atariboy2600

Hey everybody this is my very first time I posted here at my fav Atari site and to start off I like to share one of my dream game for the 2600 call 'Tiny Toon'. This was an idea of my cuase they never did bring the Tiny Toon game for the Jag so I use a game program call "Gamemaker" and made a mock up 2600 Tiny Toon game. Here the link of the page for any of you would like to download and play. Plus I also made up the Box art, Manual and Cart Label in a what if they made it fanart :D

http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/wax/32...toon_index.html

If only this game was real to play on my 2600 :P

Good game, I think it even has a distinct possibility that it could be programmed

on the real 2600 it's self. (of course you will have to make your own tunes) ;)

Only things which I didn't like were the fact that you get infinite lives, maybe

more levels could have been called for as well. :)

But overall great, It reminded me a bit like Manic Miner with the get to the exit style gameplay. 8)

Overall if this is the finished game I'd give it 4/10 if there is more to be added

however then I can't wait till the next release. :)

P.S any chance of a level editor to be developed for this? :ponder:

Gee thanks for liking my mock game and as for making it better will this was my very first in making it and I want to add like a score bord and more stages. But right now Im hoping to fine some one that gcan make a real BIN file of this game. BTW the art works on that Box and Manual are all mouse drawn on photoshop ;)

post-5587-1092092766_thumb.jpg

Hi there!

As long as it's NOT "Teeny Titans" from the Teen Titans $ell-Out Special!

Uhm... you mean "Young Justice"? Or did I miss something again?

Hm... with the usual delay the first issues of the new Teen Titans series finally got released here... It's cool to see Cyborg back in his 80's look and have Changeling and Starfire in the team... I never liked those crappy "Cloned Alien Teen Titans" they did for a while...

Greetings,

Manuel

As long as it's NOT "Teeny Titans" from the Teen Titans $ell-Out Special!

Uhm... you mean "Young Justice"? Or did I miss something again?

No, I mean "Teeny Titans", a cartoon show created in the DC Universe during the time that Nightwing, Changeling, Wildebeest, Starfire, Pantha, and some others were in the Titans...long before they decided to have Changeling go back to his original name Beast Boy to coincide with the Warner Bros. Teen Titans cartoon show. Basically, a Tiny Toons version of the Titans.