IGNORED

Atari Hot Shot

Marco

Just in case you are wondering, the text in the picture (which is in finnish) roughly translates to "Passions are the worst of all... ofcourse..." Doesn't make much sense to me but then again, my finnish sucks big time...

On a side note, where did you find this picture? I always thought that there were virtually no Atari 2600's sold in Finland back in the days.

Does the cartridge look like it's not plugged in all of the way? Even though there's a game on the TV screen, that cartridge looks loose.  And is the game Black Hole or Space Raider? Neither seems to match the label. :?

Wow, sharp eye, you must be the only one not distracted by that woman eh? :wink:

Cheers,

Marco

Well, based on the picture on the night stand, at least he took time out from playing the 2600 to breed.
He probably just never removed the printed picture that came in the frame. :D

Any ideas as to what game that is? :? Didn't some Brazilian carts also have similar labels (i.e. Hand drawn picture with the bubble-type font, typically yellow or white)? :?

ò¿ó   smiling_to_atariage.gif

Does the cartridge look like it's not plugged in all of the way? Even though there's a game on the TV screen, that cartridge looks loose.  And is the game Black Hole or Space Raider? Neither seems to match the label. :?

Not to mention he'd have a bit of a problem using the action button by pressing it with his pinky, with the way he's holding it...