IGNORED

2004 ATARILYMPICS - Closing Ceremonies

Ze_ro

I'm sure having a hard time breaking some of these records...

Here's some updated scores:

California Games

Skateboard - 17,590

Winter Games

Slalom 48.2

Bobsled 35.3

Hot Dog 8.4

Luge 32.1

I've been trying and trying for that perfect 10 in Hot Dog but haven't figured it out yet!

I injured my shoulder last Thursday, so I've been away.

Here are yesterday's Team USA scores:

Summer Games:

Hurdles: 22.1

Swim: 26.4

Dash: 11.1

Swim Relay: 1:25.7

Track and Field:

Javelin: 92m63

High Jump 2.41m

Decathlon:

100mDash: 9.50 (1214)

Long Jump: 10.36 (1479)

Shot put: 22.21 (1184)

110H: 12.59 (1145)

Discus: 67.28 (1160)

Javelin: 92.11 (1116)

thomas asked about the news from rocko.

everybody knows, that there is no hacked rom that rocko had. he is just a little cheater and liar. his screenshots were just re-edited and resaved in different program. i won't give him any advice how to do it better.

he is ill, stupid, and should never play again in any competition at atariage.

Here's my scores. All are absolutely pathetic unless you count the skeet shoot, which is a gold medal.

WG: Luge 32.1

WG: Speed Skating

WG: Hot Dog

SG: Skeet Shooting 25/25

nick.jpg

SG: Swim Relay 1.35.02

CA: BMX Racing 1500 pts. Don't laugh, I dont get this game yet.

I would like to point out that I threw the controller three times during my hour long skeet shoot session, and freaked out and cursed/spazzed at least twenty times. I don't have a short temper but holy shit is it frustrating when you miss one skeet at the very end.

Just wait until Sunday...  there are still a few people we haven't heard from :roll:

I really hope you are wrong here.

As The 5th Ghost has already mentioned, there is one person in particular who almost always posts scores at the last minute for the HSC and has yet to post any scores here. He's also very, very good - which is going to be a complete pisser if he posts his scores on Sunday afternoon and overtakes everyone. :|

Anyway, I can't take Keilbaca's BMX score lying down, so here's my reclamation of the gold medal spot with 39840.

post-4591-1093542415_thumb.jpg

As The 5th Ghost has already mentioned, there is one person in particular who almost always posts scores at the last minute for the HSC and has yet to post any scores here.  He's also very, very good - which is going to be a complete pisser if he posts his scores on Sunday afternoon and overtakes everyone.  :|

Well, there is IMO a big difference between updating one single score last minute, because everybody is trying to maximize his score on the very same game anyway. Posting several scores last minute however, is IMO something really unfair.

Anyway, if somebody needs to win ugly and feels good after that, we should have mercy with that poor individual. :)

And now I will find out who the hell we are talking about. :D

Just wait until Sunday... there are still a few people we haven't heard from :roll:

I really hope you are wrong here.

As The 5th Ghost has already mentioned' date=' there is one person in particular who almost always posts scores at the last minute for the HSC and has yet to post any scores here. He's also very, very good - which is going to be a complete pisser if he posts his scores on Sunday afternoon and overtakes everyone. :|

Anyway, I can't take Keilbaca's BMX score lying down, so here's my reclamation of the gold medal spot with 39840

Back at you :P

post-4191-1093546759_thumb.jpg

How do you beat a maxed out score? ;)

Hey, there are still plenty of them that aren't maxed out! See if you can put a dent in Todd/Numan/homerwannabee's stranglehold on Decathlon... heck, Todd's even said that he still hasn't broken his records, so there's still some leeway there for someone to take gold if they can pull it off!

... and Xype still doesn't have a 25/25 in skeet shooting yet :P

As The 5th Ghost has already mentioned, there is one person in particular who almost always posts scores at the last minute for the HSC and has yet to post any scores here.  He's also very, very good - which is going to be a complete pisser if he posts his scores on Sunday afternoon and overtakes everyone.  :|

Agreed. Jeffy, please submit your scores as you get them. People are not going to be happy if you post them all on sunday.

--Zero

See if you can put a dent in Todd/Numan/homerwannabee's stranglehold on Decathlon... heck, Todd's even said that he still hasn't broken his records, so there's still some leeway there for someone to take gold if they can pull it off!

No way! Especially without a cart so you have to do it with a keyboard (like me), it seems impossible (at least for me) to even get close there.

... and Xype still doesn't have a 25/25 in skeet shooting...

...posted yet! :D

... and Xype still doesn't have a 25/25 in skeet shooting yet :P

--Zero

Ok, ok, when you are happy, here are the 25 by Skeet Shooting. I have wait with this, because some in our Team need more events then me. But they can later post the 25 too, when they get them. Then you can delete my 25.

But first we have this Gold medal too. :D

You can too delete my scores, where someone else from our Team has a better score or time. ;)

post-15-1093553298_thumb.jpg

thomas asked about the news from rocko.

everybody knows, that there is no hacked rom that rocko had. he is just a little cheater and liar. his screenshots were just re-edited and resaved in different program. i won't give him any advice how to do it better.

he is ill, stupid, and should never play again in any competition at atariage.

1. Who the fuck are you, and what is your problem?

Anyway, here is the rom. Not completed, but try out the BMX, I hacked it, and I want some input.