IGNORED

What would you do?

SS

I got this unexpectedly in the mail yesterday. It's a dupe (long, fairly uninteresting story). The cart is coxed and the end label is off having been badly reattached at some point in it's life by what appears to be Elmers Glue. I'm inclined to simply toss it in the trash but it's just so hard to make myself do with ANY Atari game, no matter how bad. What would y'all do? Toss it or put it in the trade pile knowing that nobody else will ever likely want it either?

post-1863-1092508055_thumb.jpg

Go to a craft store and buy one of those kits that are for making a clock. Drill a hole in the center and make it into a kitschy Atari/Sear clock for your gameroom

or

Put it off to the side to trade in to Al the next time you order stuff from the AA store.

What would y'all do?  Toss it or put it in the trade pile knowing that nobody else will ever likely want it either?

What???? :? May Bira Bira curse you in your future collection quests because of your blasphemy! :x

Give it to me! I'll give it to my teenage nephew so he can better his skills before I whip his ass again at Space War (Space Combat). He is a master of modern button games .. but like most youth, he cannot play simple Atari stick games!

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA