IGNORED

The Great Game Company

213ed

Hi,

No offense intended, but did you try to use the search function here on the forum? If that doesn't give you any results you could always use Google (or your favourite search-engine). 5 seconds of searching gave me this:

http://www.atarihq.com/2678/3party/greatgameco.html

Cheers,

Raymond

No offense intended here as well, but what about asking for informations with a slighter explicative and personalized post?

What about - for instance - starting by telling us how why and when you bumped into this company, since - as far as I'm concerned - their games never saw the light?

Sure, just use some kind of code on the screen and an answer book. If the screen says XYZ you'd go to the corresponding question in the book. That's how most electronic quiz games worked at the time.

To see how well board/quiz games can be integreated with simple video games, check out the Odyssey Master Strategy series.

One thing I'd like to poing out, The Great Game Company DID have a booth at Toy Fair but they didn't show any of their games. The only thing that they did was hand out their flyers ( http://www.rolentapress.com/memorabillia/g.../great-game.jpg ) which you'll noticed doesn't have any screen shots eithers. It's very questionable if work on any of these games was ever done.