IGNORED

JellyBeans Title Screen Contest!

Cybernoid

Hi all!

I would like to invite anyone who is interested to help me come up with a design for the Title Screen for my latest 8-bit game, JellyBeans.

I have been trying to design something using Graph2Font, but I haven't been too happy wth my designs. I know that there is a lot of talent out there, from the G2F examples I have seen. So, if you want to design a screen and send me the G2F files, let me know!!!

The only requirement I have for a screen is that it says "JellyBeans" on it somewhere...

So, what do you win, if I choose your design, you might ask? Well, since I am not selling my game, you win the grand recognition of having designed the Title Screen, and your name in the credits!!! :)

More information on the game here:

http://home.comcast.net/~atariguy1/atari/jellybeans/

Thanks for the help, and I look forward to seeing your screens,

~C

That game looks pretty awesome!  Too bad I have the approximate artistic skill of the average rock.  Are you SURE you won't selling any copies?  Please???   :)

Thanks! What I mean by saying I won't be selling it is that it will be free, free to download.

However, I am not going to stop anyone if they want to pay me. ;)