IGNORED

Is Atari Drying Up In Australia???

Junk_supermarket

is it just me or is it gettin hard to find atari around now i have been collecting for about 8 years now and i can't beleive the lack of atari around now i just found a 7800 with 34 2600 & 7800 games for $20 but before this i hadn't seen any atari in 2 months. let me know if you other aussies are having the same problem.

I was there in 2003 and found much more than I would here in the UK. Much more. DeV0 hooked me up with a load of HES carts too, but he seems to have disapeared. I sent him my half of a trade and didn't get anything back...? He doesn't respond to emails either.

A question on Australia; Would you know if they North American made Atari systems can be used over in Australia? I'm heading to Uni there and may bring it? TIA

Yes and no. You'll need a new power supply or a step-up converter, but if you're planning on playing PAL Aussie carts then the colours will be screwed, also depends if your TV there will tune US TV frequencys. Hope that helps you.