IGNORED

Finally title complete on atari :-)

Godzilla

What I mean is that I have every unique title that atari released for the 2600. Just got a pal motorodeo from australia for $15, thus completing my collection. Just in case you are curious, Atari's re-branding of Tnt's BMX Air Master (I have the TNT version,) is the only released atari cart not in my collection, but I collect to play. The fact that I have all the other red-label atari re-issues of other games is due entirely to the fact that I found them brand new at dollar stores and for $1 at big lots and could not resist them so cheaply :-) If I ever find the atari version of air master for $1, I'll get it, otherwise, I'm still happy having every unique title Atari made for the 2600 :-)

Congrats! I've got a ways to go for the Atari line -- I think I'm at somewhere around 90-100 unique Atari titles or so.

I have, however, managed to get title-complete on Activision (minus Ghostbusters II, which is only PAL so I don't count it), Telesys, 20th Century Fox, Konami, Sega, CBS, Absolute, Data Age, Epyx, Mythicon, Milton Bradley, Amiga (heh) and US Games. Missing plenty of variations (where appliccable) but I've got all the titles at least. Still one away from Parker Bros. tho. That'll be a bitch to get...

That is correct. I have fatal run, but it's pal. Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo are also pal. Was there an ntsc 2600 klax repro? If not then the klax I have is pal.

And when I say 'title complete' I do count any euroniques.

So, I'm title complete on Activision (but that's old news :-) ) and many others.

so, yea I have a pal asterix, and the 32 in 1 :-) I actually do have an ntsc obelix though, my one 2600 find at a goodwill for .50c and I almost didn't buy it cause I thought I had it. Thank goodness I didn't trust my memory. (I had no idea it was rare when I bought it.)

Was there an ntsc 2600 klax repro?

Only ONE that I know of. ;)

I have a semi-real NTSC "Fatal Run" conversion (thanks to my friend CPUWIZ).

Congrats on completing your Atari titles, BTW! 8)

Thanks, mon :-) I honestly never thought I'd see the day. I didn't even know I was close. Then one day I checked the master list against my collection and I was only missing ikari warriors, motorodeo and like one or two others. I was so surprised, I vowed to finish my collection as slowly and cheaply as possible :-)

Every unique title...I started thinking about this. There are a couple with different titles that are the same game:

Hunt & Score : A Game of Concentration

Basic Math : Fun with Numbers

Then there are a couple of "unique" games that have very similar gameplay:

Taz : Asterix

Space Invaders : Pepsi Invaders

By any definition, what you have done is an impressive accomplishment. Congrats!

Yea, I actually have all the games that have different titles but are the same game, but even if I only had one of those games, my collection would still be complete as far as unique titles are concerned.

And how is ADDING the games that only came out in europe to my 'title complete' collection cheating? heck that makes it harder and more titles to collect :-)

Like, I thought I was title complete on Activision and then I find out about ghostbusters II.... so I have to get that.

I thought I was title complete on Imagic and then I find out Wing War came out in europe, so I have to get that. etc :-)

My collection is from a playing standpoint (for example, I want every unique title Atari made so I can play all the games they made. Having 5 print/name variations of the same game does nothing towards this goal.)

By any definition, what you have done is an impressive accomplishment.  Congrats!

Thank you very much kind sir, it has taken me since 1980, but it was worth it. Spectravision is my next target :-) But I have a feeling mangia will be a bitch. I've never even seen the pal mangia pop up.

only have Motorodeo in PAL

When did you get BMX and Ikari in NTSC format? :ponder: :?

Come to think about it, I only need Motorodeo in NTSC. :roll:

I've had them for a while now. I picked them up through rec.games

I forgot that I'm also missing NTSC Asterix. That'll never happen. My Xenophobe cart is the PAL version. I traded away the NTSC one without realizing it. :roll:

I thought you had Motorodeo. What happened to the deal you made a ways back?