IGNORED

I finally got it

atari70s

8 yrs in the making and never giving up i have secured a copy of the original Quadrun. i am so excited i dont know what to do first. this is one of 3 items that i am finding hard to believe i can get ( all in a week or 2) but this is should be a very exciting next few weeks. im im so pumped. i think i might start a prototype collection next . since i have most of all the released games i think protos are a good way to go. what you think

congrats on quadrun. I can still remember the feeling of overwhelming joy I had when I found mine for fourteen cents at a thrift store. Just remember one thing, make sure to PLAY the game. Quadrun is one of the few uber rares that is also an AWESOME game. If you can't figure it out on your own, the instructions are in an old issue of atari age magazine, as well on this site :-)

:) I say more power to ya to go get protos! If I could afford forking out the $$$ Id start a collection bigger than 70 NES games. Maybe youll find a secret proto like the 2 unknown Activision ones. 8)

You only have 70 NES games? You should hit up Funcoland. IF they still carry NES. They used to have tons and tons of games. I've pulled in over 400 games for the NES in the past 6 years and I never paid more than $5 for a cart.

As for the protos, they aren't that easy to acquire. I have many (I'm not selling ;) ), and I remember paying like $75 each when I got them about 6 years ago. I don't even think about getting any more in the future. Probalby will cost me a small fortune I don't have.

Phil