IGNORED

Stickers I made

MegomanJess

But be warned. You will need a Program and a printer that can make pictures in at least 300 dpi. Any pictures you get from the internet by copying them are only 72 dpi and will turn out blocky or pixlated. I used Photoshop and a HP 1115 Printer. The printer is not new. If you have a Printer less than 5 years old it will probably work. The trick is finding the correct size. With programs like Photoshop you can tell it to be a certain size. And then you can work in that area. I got the font files from here. After you get the size down and the Fonts all you really need to do is make sure you have a black background and line up your text. When I printed I used Glossy Sticker Paper. The gloss makes a huge difrence in the print. Then all I had to do is wait for the ink to dry. You should wait at least 5 minutes or more. The oil from your skin can cause the ink to smudge if it's not completely dry. Then cut them out carefully. One thing I didn't do my 1st time around was make some bleed off ares for the ink. WHat I mean is for the black back ground make it slightly bigger that you want it so when you cut it out you are not trying to cut it our perfectly. You should be cutting on the black area or you'll have these little white parts you will be trying to trim dowm later.

I know some of this might sound be a little complicated but it really isn't. If anyone needs help or want's me to make a label for them you can email me at Megoman@comcast.net I rather make a bunch at once than just a couple. Remember these are not exact. But look really good an a game missing it's labels.

Jess