IGNORED

Any sega fans?

sega saturn x

If you want the gg to last a bit longer spend the cash on some rechargable nimh batteries. The sms psu works fine for the gg when you dont need to move anywhere. I wouldnt recomend it as a portable system unless your going to play inside where there are powerpoints.

Nintendo have done an excellent job with the gbsp rechargable, the best yet for handheld imho

I am an Ex-Sega fan. Any company that ditches a succesful market (the DC in the US,) because their Japanese arm is bleeding money.... GRRrrrr. Don't get me started.

Anyway, Here's my meager sega collection

Sega SG-1000 MK II

Master System I

Master System II

Game Gear

Nomad

Genesis 1

Genesis 2

Genesis 3

Mega Drive

Sega CD 1

Sega CD 2

Sega CDX

Pico

Pico Display Monitor w/ Purple Molded Housing and SEGA logo

JVC X-Eye

Laseractive + Pac-s10 (Sega Laserdisc Module,)

32X

Saturn Retail Cabinet

Saturn oval

Saturn round

Dreamcast

Dreamcast Sports Model

Treamcast

I actually prefer sega over nintendo and I need a genesis 32x sega cd and gamegear is there anyone that will trade me a sega cd with genesis (or any sega system I dont have) for a Gameboy Advance that has an afterburner installed (not sp) it has some problems (duct tape keeps battery back from falling off and dust in screen otherwise plays very well and can be fixed with patients. Had no luck in the marketplace hoping id get luck here

Big sega fan here. :love:

vintagegamer89 wrote: Born a Sega fan, lived a Sega fan, and I will die a Sega fan.

Indeed very well spoken!!!! :D

Some impressive collections here!

Superpsycho @ your game gear collection especially the sonics :

notworthy.gifmushy.gifmouth_water.gif

We've got all models of genesis, 3 battery inhaling nomads (thankfully they take the gamegear belt clip rechargable battery pack as well), 2 gamegears(one missing back battery covers), 32x, sega cd, 2 saturns, 3 dreamcasts...

I mainly collect Genesis games and Dreamcast games. I have a good sized game gear collection but can't find games locally anywhere anymore. I wish we had the Gear to gear cables for the game gear - they look like fun. Also don't have sonic labrynth, tails or the imports - darn you guys!

So how many games do you all have and for what?

When I got my Gear To Gear cable I had searched for it on ebay and only found one auction... well... as it was the only auction coming up in my search I didn't bother to bookmark it or anything... I just ran the search again each time I went to look at it.... well when that auction hit $10 another auction popped up... this time with 28 units at $6.99BIN each... I took it.... and then watched the first auction go over $30 while the remaining 27 units in the second auction just sat there. :D

I have:

Genesis 1 - 27 games

Genesis 2

Genesis 3

Sega CD 1 - 5 games

Sega 32X - 2 games

Sega Mark III (JAPAN) - 9 cartridge games, 6 card games

Sega TecToy Mega Drive 3 (White, Brazil)

8 Sega Mega Drive (JAPAN) games and Soon a Mega Drive (JAPAN) system with CD 1 system and 32x or will die trying (almost got one) :sad:

Lessee....

Master System (Power Base Converter) - 9 games (no cards)

Gamegear (Majesco) - 4 games

Genesis 1 - 31 games, Game Genie, mouse

Genesis 2

Sega CD - ?? games, I haven't kept track of them. Probably 10.

32X (no longer have the system, it killed my first Genesis, so I sold it to replace the Genesis) - 3 games

Saturn (no longer have the core system, fire) - 5 games?, analog controller

Dreamcast (no longer have the core system, drama) - 7 games?, VGA box