IGNORED

This system is awesome

Damon Plus

Yesterday, after 2-3 months without playing with my Atari, I needed a game to play for about 5 minutes. Asteroids? Why not? It´s been always a favourite of mine. I put the lights out and I played for 5, 10, 20... an hour and a half. Then I played Centipede and Missile Command and I played them all night. I don´t know what is, but Atari games keep me playing like no others. They are simple and repetitive, but very addictive.

What are the games you could play for hours without noticing?

Yesterday, after 2-3 months without playing with my Atari, I needed a game to play for about 5 minutes. Asteroids? Why not? It´s been always a favourite of mine. I put the lights out and I played for 5, 10, 20... an hour and a half. Then I played Centipede and Missile Command and I played them all night. I don´t know what is, but Atari games keep me playing like no  others. They are simple and repetitive, but very addictive.

What are the games you could play for hours without noticing?

reminds me of how my cousin stayed up until 3:00 AM trying to beat his high score in Pac-Man.

Kaboom. I can just keep hitting reset and starting a new game all night. It's amazing after 20+ years I still suck at it.

Also, highly addictive for me is the homebrews I got feom AA. Thrust Platinum, This Planet Sucks and Marble Craze. I suck at Marble Craze too but I just keep starting over. It usually requires my wife to come stop me from playing, "Just one more game..."

river raid is an all time zone out game for me

i'm one of the few people who played a lot of surround

i used to play sears blackjack a lot too

sometimes i'd go on a space jockey marathon, i remember finding a certain height you could leave your ship at unharmed and i used to do this in order to go to the bathroom or get a drink.