IGNORED

Joust P?

Flack

Ha! My Pengo has 2 P's on it :)

Oh, that's defective, then. It won't work, and it's very common. Er... yes, you don't want it. In fact, it's not worth anything at all. Not even your living room space.... so... I'll take it off your hands if you like! I'm that kind to you.

Just tell me it's ok and I'll get the Securicor guys to come over and pick it up... which they always do for things that are worth nothing at all. Like your Pengo cart. Which is worth nothing.

(I'm so convincing sometimes I could be a politician...)

The one thing everyone is failing to realize is that end labels fall off. You may have someone glueing a -P end label on an NTSC cart. It's not really that hard to do. I reattach end labels all the time. So technically, you can "make" your own variations of end labels by just switching or reattaching them to other versions of carts. The only genuine carts would be ones removed from sealed boxes.

Phil

True, but in this case it is, I believe, a recognised error. Of course it could that all NTSC Jousts with a P on the end are relabelled, but as it's only really Joust that has this problem AFAIK it makes more sense to believe it's a production error, like the Midnight Magic label that's completely squiffy.