IGNORED

cassette game name: crash land on a dinosaur infested planet

Mixolyde

Hey guys, I'm trying to remember the name of this cassette game I played on the 800 as a kid. The premise was that you had crash landed on some alien planet and needed to get across the surface to a research station on the other side. it had two screens, one was a hex map with colored icons for mtns, rivers, forests, etc and the other was just text info. on your turn, you'd choose a direction and then move. it would tell you what you encountered during the day and at night. half the time you'd have to shoot some dinosaur or something with a weapon. you had to choose what gear you took along with you in the beginning of the game based on weight points. but i remember being able to make spears along the way, or something. the game had a couple of different modes, too.

I thought the game was made by Epyx but couldn't find a name that sounded right listed with them anywhere. i remember the box having a purple-ish cover and the manual listing a bunch of stats about how effective certain weapons were vs certain animals.

If anyone has any idea of what the heck I'm talking about, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!