IGNORED

New Foil Label Carts

PackratVG

I've had a few requests for foil labels, so here's what I've come up with. The labels look really cool on clear carts as well. They're very similar to Lee Krueger's new foil labels, except ours are printed on our color laser. For now these labels will only be used for custom jobs, so I'm always open to suggestions. Just drop me a PM :) .

Best,

Jarett

post-1864-1095139748_thumb.jpg

post-1864-1095139749_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure that we'll only use the foil labels for special releases and custom projects. Our lineup won't be affected in any way. Now that we have standard carts, clear carts with clear labels, clear carts with standard labels, red carts, blue carts, etc, I'm leary to add yet another option. It's a little bit like the Thrust situation, too many versions/options. Maybe our next new homebrew will have a foil label...

Like I said earlier, let me know if you have any ideas for the foil labels!

Best,

Jarett

I have no problem with label variations, I think they are neat and add to the collectibility! My problem (wth Thrust) is that Thomas keeps going in and adding things to the code, making the game better and better and I never know when its going to be done (I'm still not convinced he's done with it, right Thomas.... ;) :P )

So I say GO with the label options!