IGNORED

I want to introduce myself...

bosgameboi

Hi all.

Not sure if this is the place to do it, but I am going to anyways.

I have been collecting/playing retro games for years and years.

My all time favorite game is MegaMania by Activision. I know I will take some slack for that. But that's ok....

Anyway, I have a ton of rare games that I want to sell/trade. Private me and I will give u more info.

Also, If anybody knows of swap meets or shows in the New england area or dealers please let me know.

And I am thinking about creating a game for the 2600 just for the fun of it. I was a math major and have strong programming skills. I seel the programming section here is pretty damn good.

On another note I want to thank Alex for such an amazing website. Your passion really shines. Keep up the good work.

This is the best site. i have been a lurker, now I am an active member. Expect to see some interesting posts from me.

BTW, I am a BAD typer so expect some mis-spelled words. Hehehe.

thx all

bosgameboi

welcome!

please visit the link in my sig below to see what our trademeets are all about, if you have any more questions or want to be on our emailing list just PM me here.

if you've got lots of rare games to trade/sell you wont find a better spot in new england, bring em by and save on shipping.

if you're looking to get into the homebrew scene you might want to meet a couple of our members who have published 2600 games, joe grand of SCCIcide fame and Joustpong creator kirk israel. i'm sure they could provide you with some good real time advice on getting it done.

what part of boston are you in anyways?

christianscott is probably someone you'd want to talk to... I mean look at his sig:

sigh, i kinda miss that "christianscott", he was cool man...

my pc imploded and i had dumped AOL so my old email and log-in were gone, thus i became christianscott27. heck if i could merge em i'd have a slightly better post count :P

christianscott is probably someone you'd want to talk to... I mean look at his sig:

sigh, i kinda miss that "christianscott", he was cool man...

my pc imploded and i had dumped AOL so my old email and log-in were gone, thus i became christianscott27. heck if i could merge em i'd have a slightly better post count :P

Woops.. Guess I missed that one detail :D