IGNORED

Pictures of part of my collection

sku_u

I finally upacked some of my collection. While not ideal, it'll have to do until I get around to finishing my basement. I still have stuff boxed and away in my attic, basement, living room and a few of the closets, but at least the majority of my consoles and loose games are now accessible to play. Enjoy!

post-2394-1095309049_thumb.png

post-2394-1095309050_thumb.png

post-2394-1095309051_thumb.png

post-2394-1095309052_thumb.png

post-2394-1095309053_thumb.png

sku_u:

Where did you get those "not so deep"plastic containers?I still have my loose 2600 collection in carton boxes stacked them one in top of the other,because the boxes are deep.

bond007pr

I picked them up at the Container Store. They're great because they open like a briefcase and are very durable. They retail there for $7.99 each. That's just a temporary solution for me until I build my home entertainment center in my basement. There I'll be doing a custiom cabinet. :D

cool collection after i get done remodeling the in house gaming room. ( compared to the storage collection room) illsend pics in

maybe ill start also taking pics of my bathroom. ( there i house alot of my posters and other big game things that dont really have room for on the walls( cause of storage issues). gotta be a collection when it runs into one of the bathrooms