IGNORED

Aquaventure remake

Chris Och

Hello everyone!

Well, I have been trolling these forums for several years now, being an avid game player and maker. I had almost every console, and have a very special place in my heart for the Atari 2600 :) .

I make freeware games with a program called "Multimedia Fusion", and I made a game called "Depth Diver" based on the prototype Aquaventure. If you guys want to check it out, it is at http://www.natomic.com. I am making another gtame called Super Stun-N-Run, and you see the screenshots for it there too. Post what you think about it if you want to. Hope you like it :).

You are not authorized to view this page  

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.natomic.com. home page.

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden  

Internet Explorer  

This is very sad to me. What's up with that link Chris Och??