IGNORED

Atari 2600 on Sealab 2021

Atari Charles

On an episode of Sealab called: "Murphy Murph and the Fend Shui Bunchi", near the end of the episode when Master Lui fights with one of the Sealab guys it flips to Master Shake playing a fighting game with Meatwad on an Atari 2600. Master Shake gets made that he is losing and starts smashing the Atari 2600 with a bat. Lots of Atari sounds effects and very good animation of a 4-switch Atari 2600.

Maybe someone can post still shots of this episode. I have no idea how to do that with an avi file.

This episode is very worth while to check out.

Oh and the Atari 2600 that Master Shake destroyed was Meatwad's that he raked leaves all summer to buy.

Atari Charles.

10. Murphy Murph and the Feng Shui Bunch

gs: John J. Miller (Master Loo) Dave Willis (Meatwad) Dana Snyder (Master Shake)

Murph blows the whole Sealab budget on making the place "Feng Shui" paying a scam artist to redecorate the whole place.

b: 09-Dec-2001 pc: 2107 w: Adam Reed , Dave Willis, John J. Miller, Matt Thompson, Chris Ward (IV), Matt Maiellaro d: Adam Reed , Matt Thompson

# NOTE: Notice the Aqua Teen Hunger Force cameo at the end. Some of the stuff written on the wall by the phone includes: - God Bless Spider Crane - Nate Schmoe is a Ho! and y'know - Michelle B. is everything to me - Spike was Here - Stormy Waters Runs the Show - Phonkenstein - Jersey City Crew - My backpack's got JETS! - Tahree Scndom Rknsg (next year) - Dad's Garage

# For comedic effect, each character pronounces "Feng Shui" a different way.

# The tough looking Sealab chef has been seen before in 2001-I, Robot. He also has the same voice.

# Master Lou's "book" that he sells to Marco is mispelled as: "How to write Hikoo"

# Stormy wonders if the whole world was just like a giant video game, in foreshadowing of the surprise ending.

# The serial number on the deed to Sealab is 954TXS, similar to to the password that Tornado Shanks uses in a later episode to get coffee from the robotic coffee machine (954-Texas).

humm a while ago I saw in this site a clip from south park in wich they animate Pitfall! ...

Oh hell yea! That episode was funny as all hell dude! Thats the one where they eat food thru their ass and crap out there mouth since Cartman tried it. Then the priest demands they change the holy documents so sex with underage boys is forbidden, so he goes to the temple and the wise man says "You have a hard road ahead" or something. :P Then it's Pitfall. I laughed my ass off when that happened. :D

humm a while ago I saw in this site a clip from south park in wich they animate Pitfall! ...

Oh hell yea! That episode was funny as all hell dude! Thats the one where they eat food thru their ass and crap out there mouth since Cartman tried it. Then the priest demands they change the holy documents so sex with underage boys is forbidden, so he goes to the temple and the wise man says "You have a hard road ahead" or something. :P Then it's Pitfall. I laughed my ass off when that happened. :D

Do you know the episode name to that, and what season? i'm definitely interested... south park rules!

they just did the ATHF one where the whole episode was about a 2600 Mooninites game... this makes for the SECOND ATHF episode revolving around the 2600, the first being "Video Ouija" ... Im surpised someone like Paul Slocum hasnt created a Video Ouija homebrew based off of that show. Would be great.

Interesting side note... the first time I ever saw the 2600 featured in an adult swim show was on SeaLab 2021 where Marco (Eric Estrada) was playing it in his trailor. About four years ago when I first launched Atari 7800.com we had a really popular comedy page with pictures of 2600 games that "should have been." One of the most popular was "Ponch & John's CHiPs Highway Chase"... ofcourse actor Eric Estrada was made famous in the late 70s and early 80s for his role as Ponch on that series. When Eric Estrada's cartoon character was in his trailor playing 2600, he was playing Ponch & John's CHiPs Highway Chase, just like what we had on our website. I'm sure the writers just drew the obvious paralell between estrada and chips... but still, what are the chances? I thought that was so cool.