IGNORED

Site for PAL titles?

jetset

Ok, I joined the PAL side as Marco says... :jango: (got an old TV with a "v"-hold)

Are there any sites which have descriptions of the games, or screenshots so I know which games are which? Most games by, for example Quelle are in the AA database, but I have no clue if they are unique games or just pirates...

...and don't bother posting "google.com", or "why didn't you search AA." I'm too damn lazy for either and am one of those odd types that would rather interact with other fellow human beings.

Thanks guys and gals. ;)

Ok,  I joined the PAL side as Marco says... :jango:  (got an old TV with a "v"-hold)

Are there any sites which have descriptions of the games, or screenshots so I know which games are which?  Most games by, for example Quelle are in the AA database,  but I have no clue if they are unique games or just pirates...

...and don't bother posting "google.com",  or "why didn't you search AA." I'm too damn lazy for either and am one of those odd types that would rather interact with other fellow human beings.

Thanks guys and gals.   ;)

If you pickup carts from Video Gems, Salu, Technovision or Homevision you're getting a game that wasn't officially released in NTSC world. Other companies like Bit Corp and HES have some titles that are original and others that are just hacks. Companies like Quelle for the most part just released generically labeled games released by other companies.

There's no PAL Atari site AFAIK, but there was a thread started here a long time ago that generated a WIP original PAL release list:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...ht=original+pal

...and don't bother posting "google.com",  or "why didn't you search AA." I'm too damn lazy for either and am one of those odd types that would rather interact with other fellow human beings.

I used to know some very good PAL websites, but I forget the addresses now. I had to google for them first, but I am to lazy too. Sorry! :P

At least we had some human interaction. :)

Ok,  I joined the PAL side as Marco says... :jango:  (got an old TV with a "v"-hold)

Are there any sites which have descriptions of the games, or screenshots so I know which games are which?  Most games by, for example Quelle are in the AA database,  but I have no clue if they are unique games or just pirates...

Thanks guys and gals.   ;)

If you pickup carts from Video Gems, Salu, Technovision or Homevision you're getting a game that wasn't officially released in NTSC world. Other companies like Bit Corp and HES have some titles that are original and others that are just hacks. Companies like Quelle for the most part just released generically labeled games released by other companies.

There's no PAL Atari site AFAIK, but there was a thread started here a long time ago that generated a WIP original PAL release list:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33930&highlight=original+pal

I'spose Im not so lazy after all! I had found that thread and bookmarked it! Thanks for the list!!!

I have MANY pal titles in my main folder of roms. (bad thing is that I have no idea where I downloaded it from)

I searched that folder for "pal" and got 800+ results. Most of them have two of each title, so there would most likely be about 400 unique pal roms.

It is a little over 3MB, if you have yahoo mail or gmail I can email it to you. ;)

How about suggesting a separate PAL forum on AA?  At least all the PAL topics could be found in one spot.

Because we still hope that PAL games will be fully integrated one day or another... |icon_innocent.gif

Yep, including all PAL carts into the database will be great.

We need a comprehensive source of informations :wink: