IGNORED

error in midnight magic label??

keitaro

Do you mean the Endlable say's Atari 2600 cartridge?

If yes, then its a missprint, which appears sometimes by the PAL Version. I own too one from them, I think complete with Box & Manual.

I think they cutted the Lable wrong by some cartridges by the production. So you found it often as PAL Version.

Is a known missprint and uncommon I think.

post-15-1096381419_thumb.jpg

With this error I know no other game. But I know some other errors or missprints.

Bobby is Going Home PAL (Bitcorp): The Lable looks upsidedown sometimes. I own too a Mission 3,000 AD & Snail against Squirell with this lable. So Bitcop have often these lables.

Centipede PAL: Sometimes with ColecoVision Lable.

Dodge 'Em: Sometimes stand on the Lable "Use with Paddle Controller". But many other games exist too with this error.

Donkey Kong PAL (CBS Blue/White Lable) I have see one time a mirrored Endlable, but don't own it.

Pele's Soccer PAL: Sometimes the lable says "Atari Game Programm Instructions".

Pole Position PAL: Endlable says sometimes "Pole Positn".

Maybe these are pirated games, but not sure:

Atlantis PAL (Different small Box, other Lable, Case and manual): Says in more languages the same, but one time the lable write "Atrai" then Atari. Box looks like, that this is from Quelle, but not sure. Maybe not Imagic, but stand on the lable. Fonts are too different from Atlantis.

Pac-Man: Company say at the bottom "Atrri". Not sure if this is original or pirate. I think other games exist too.

These are all I know in the moment, but they exist many more I think.

Supposedly there's one out there that says Ploe Position, but I've never seen it.

Tempest

This is only a write error from some eBay sellers I think. Because I have see one time on eBay a Subject "Ploe Position". But as I click on the Link it was a standart Pole Position.

So it was only a write error from the seller. And I think that this was happen before and so some have think that this game exist with this error.

But maybe someone can show up a truth Ploe Position. :ponder: