IGNORED

Homebrew and hack ROMS?

Mock

I think all of these ROMs for the games pulled from our store are already out there, most if not all of them are probably up on AtariAge. All the hacks should be in our 2600 Hacks section or posted in the Hacks Forum, and the various homebrew and repro ROMs are already in our main database. I do need to add the 5200 Castle Crisis binary, though.

Two homebrews that I can think of off the top of my head that are not available are Haunted House II 3D and Combat II Advanced, as those have not been released by the author (John Swiderski).

..Al

what about pac man arcade and some of those type games...were they ever released? I know a lot are "out there" but they are not being circulated much...I think mostly just people grab what is here or a couple of other places...your DB is by far the most organized though.

Also...in the 5200 section, would it be possible to add an "8 bit conversions" section for games that were converted? and a "homebrew" section like the 2600 has would be sweet...

I know you are busy and probably don't have much time man...I appreciate the effort you put into this place....so THANKS!

anyway just a thought... :ponder:

what about pac man arcade and some of those type games...were they ever released? I know a lot are "out there" but they are not being circulated much...I think mostly just people grab what is here or a couple of other places...your DB is by far the most organized though.

Those games are in the 2600 Hacks section, although any 2600 hacks developed in the last several months are not yet up there yet.

Also...in the 5200 section, would it be possible to add an "8 bit conversions" section for games that were converted? and a "homebrew" section like the 2600 has would be sweet...

It would be interesting to add an 8-bit Conversions section, yes. Atari 5200 homebrew games are already in the database:

Atari 5200 Homebrew Games

Enjoy,

..Al