IGNORED

Realsports Soccer P ?

Wester

He should probably just make a second section of foreign games like DP did in their guide. Any game that is standard PAL, but listed in the regular rarity list due to the majority of the company titles being there, should have a note in the foreign section. I probably own 100-125 foreign titles, so I'd be happy to scan those to include in the guide. Not bad for a guy from the states!

Phil

He should probably just make a second section of foreign games like DP did in their guide.  

Heh - you make it sound so simple.

The problem is that the PAL territories have a load of unresearched stuff. It's not that the information hasn't been written up yet, it's just that the information isn't known.

The DP guide goes some way by providing info on non-NTSC carts but only where there are no NTSC version, and even then some of the rarities are waaay off-base. We need a concerted effort of about 10 people to bang their heads together until a good PAL list comes out, and even then it won't be complete, as there are so many pirate variations. It doesn't help that the games in, say, Oz are very often quite different to the games in Europe, yet they're all PAL.

What we need is an open database where people can submit their own feelings about rarities, submit new carts and scans etc., and the number of carts they've seen. That way we can have a dynamic list.

The only problem is that it'd be open to abuse...

At least the title of this thread isnt Realsports Soccer Pee   :ponder:

I won't go there. :)

I'm assuming a few of the foreign collectors on here own a fair share of foreign games. That is probably where you would want to start, but Albert would have to get it going by creating a section on here for specifically PAL games. Input is welcome as to how it may be broken down, if that is desired, or just have a normal search based on company (if known), title, etc.

We definitely need some responses from other AA members though and see what they think. Like I said, I'd be willing to do whatever I could.

Phil