IGNORED

Atarinvader.com Expires

Atarinvader

Just to let you guys know that I've had to let the Atarinvader.com domain expire due to lack of funds. It'll be avaliable until midnight GMT today.

I've contacted Albert to ask him if it would be possible to set up an AtariAge.com subdomain, I'll let you guys know more info as I get it.

I'm really sorry to everyone who uses the site as refrence for reviews or to have a browse round every now and then, and rest assured that'll I'll try me hardest to get the domain set back up once my funds are a little less stretched by my University.

Aww ... I just started to really like AtariInvader too ... :(

Have you tried Google ads? Maybe you can even earn money off your site doing that. They're relative, not annoying at all, and you can match them to your site. You ought to look into it, it's real easy to get it going!

Many thanks to you all for your kind offers. Firstly I'd like to let you know that I am working on getting the domain back, and that it is only the domain and not the hosting which is due (or has) expired (AI is kindly hosted by AtariAge). Most DNS have yet to be updated and are still pointing people in the right direction of the site.

What I'd like to say is that to anyone that is interested in taking the site on (those that have the time, and knowledge to do so) would please contact me. I'd be looking for someone who is involved in the 2600 scene, keeps upto date with classic gaiming news and have some knowledge of web design, maintance and, perhaps PHP or use of PHP Nuke software.

It's been a sad state of affairs that my time has been so stretched with study that I am unable to keep the site as up to date as it should be, and I'd love to see someone with a passion for the 2600 to take this community project on and keep the site not only alive, but also fresh.

Firstly I'd like to let you know that I am working on getting the domain back, and that it is only the domain and not the hosting which is due (or has) expired. . .

That's what I like about having a Yahoo Small Business web site. They renew my domain name for free. I never have to worry about it as long as I'm with them.