IGNORED

Anyone own a copy of Coke Wins/Pepsi Invaders?

Radio F Software

What a timely topic

Due to the numerous requests, I am offering a few Coke Wins (aka Pepsi Invader carts) again. These were initally offered in limited quantities at CGE. They feature an authentic style "aluminum foil" label, just like an aluminum can and a clear case ;) I have enough supplies to make approx 10 more.

If interested, please drop me an email "Resqsoft@earthlink.net"

Some of you have expressed interest already and I will send you an email shortly to make sure you are still interested.

See this thread for a previous discussion on what you missed.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=56975

IMG_3146.jpg

Regards,

-Lee

• Like 1

I am curious as to what you charge for them. Are these remakes that have the ROM file put them and a new label created or are these the real thing (no pun intended).

They are repros with a custom foil label in a clear atari cart. Looks like "The Real Thing" :wink:

Because of the costs, I sold them for $22. After this batch. I will not be making any more.

Regards,

-Lee

Money was send by PayPal from me.  

One question now:  

How many Coke Wins Reproduction have you made?

I was originally making 10 more, but now I am making 20 due to increased demand. I made 20 for CGE. Quite honestly, I didn't think there would be this much interest. However, after this batch, I have no more materials to make any more... nor time. I have other holiday projects in the hopper :wink:

Regards,

-Lee

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Still got any left Lee?  I already have a Pepsi Invaders repro but I like your label style. :D

I hate to throw in a "me too," but I'm new here in the forums and I would really love to get my hands on one of these... I get paid on Friday and would gladly send the money right away. Thanks very much!

Badger 8)