IGNORED

Help

game newby

If you're referring to the AC adapter, any 3.5mm tip-positive, 9v, 500mA AC adapter will do. You can get a universal 500mA adapter from Radio Shack that will do the trick nicely for under $10.

If you're referring to the RF adapter, there are a few options available. You can get one of the old-school TV/Game switches for $5-10, or you can get a female RCA to male Coax adapter, which ultimately will provide the best picture quality. Either of these can be purchased from Radio Shack. The RCA-to-Coax adapters are even available here in the AA store or from a few AA members (myself included; I have about a dozen lying around).

Thanks for  the info, it is the Ac adaptor. I took the info to Radio Shack and they told me the cheapest universal adaptor they have is $24.99.

That's crazy. There are universal adapters in Target or Kmart for less than that. I got one for my Pong unit for $5 at a National Wholesale Liquidators.