IGNORED

My site about Brazilian Atari clones and videogames is back

charin

Thank you guys! :D

How about adding a section about Canal-3 and their 8K Supercharger-like thing?

Unfortunately I have no much information about the Brazilian Superchargers, but as soon I collect some info I'll put in the site. Thank you for the suggestion.

Great job on the site! I would run into strange consoles every now and then when I lived in Minas, but I wasn't able to bring anything back with me. Perhaps next time I'm down there I'll be able to pick up some Brazilian carts.  8)

Continue com o bom trabalho aí!  :)

Great site!  :D  

Esse é o embrião de um guia de raridade no padrão AA. Se precisar de alguma ajuda (fotos, scans, textos, etc.) avise-me!

Thank you guys. Any help is welcome, specially scans of articles of Brazilian magazines and newspapers of that time.

Best regards,

Sergio

Mon, that's a sweet site. Great work! I hope others can help fill in all the info about the pir8 history of Brazil's 2600 games. I remember in the mid 90s when I was running a game store, a cute little kid from Brazil was in my store, and I just happened to have a 7800 set up that I was evangelizing (looking for classic converts, even back then,) and he was more interested in that than any of the new fangled cd based whatsits in my store. Still brings warmth to the 'classic video game' cockle of my heart.

• 2 weeks later...