IGNORED

Unkown cart.... :(

Stella'sGhost

Is the cart just a standard Atari cart? Like say as opposed to a Parker Brothers or other 3rd party cart? I say open it, whats it gonna hurt?

The bigger question is, why has it not been taken apart yet if it does not have a label? :ponder:

how well did you clean the contacts? if it's that early of a cartridge there's nearly 30 years of age on the contacts... try giving them a good *dry* scrubdown using an eraser at the end of a pencil. go over each contact well and then wipe it clean. try it out then and see what goes.

Have you tried cleaning the board? It may work afterwards. Very few Atari carts I've come across have completely not worked. They seem to be extremely reliable.

Phil

I just boguht a Chopper Command for $1 from a local game store and when i got home i gave it the q-tip and rubbing alcohol and it still wouldnt wotrk. So i take it apart and rub it with an eraser and it still doesnt work. Any other suggestions?

I cleaned the board, the contacts, everything. It refuses to work. I tried it on my other 2600, nada. I still say a million bucks it's combat.

It is not Combat. ;)

It's probably Air Raid.....

EVERYTHING is Air Raid ! :D

• 11 years later...