IGNORED

High Score Club Week 31: Battlezone

Ze_ro

Hi there!

Uihjah, so after not improving for two days, I now finally had a brilliant game of 183.000! :)

BTW: I'm still driving forward, with the only exception being when the yellow ufo (missile?) shows up. I guess it just depends wether you learned/memorized the right timing for forward or backward movement, as I personally will get much worse results when driving backwards ;)

Greetings,

Manuel

Sniper, Ha!! :) . Actually I always play til the last minute when I think I have a chance at bettering my score. Most of the time I usually don't!!! I was getting into a groove with this one and decided to keep playing. I got that score on the very last game I was going to play for the night, plus it was getting close to the cut off time.

- Sal

Crap, sorry guys... I almost completely forgot about all this. I've been so busy at work that I haven't had any time to do High Score Club stuff... in fact, I have a backlog of stuff I need to do, and I just don't have any time to do it at the moment. I just got back from working a 16 hour shift, and I've worked over 90 hours in the last week or so (Just for reference, there are only 168 hours in a week). This is the first time I've even used my computer in at least a week. All I really have time to do is sleep. In fact, I don't even have any time to write this post really, but I figured I should at least explain the situation rather than just leave everything hanging.

I don't know when I'll get time to do all this stuff, so unfortunately, the High Score Club will have to take a temporary hiatus until I can get more time to update and such. I do plan to eventually pick up where I left off, but that might not be for a few more weeks. Sorry guys, I want to do it, but I just can't keep up at the moment.

--Zero