IGNORED

My daughter played her first game today

davepesc

Personal landmark. My 2 1/2-year-old daughter played Frogs & Flies this morning. She has enjoyed holding the controller while I had Dynamite Headdy or Ecco the Dolphin on my Genesis, but today she was actively making the frog jump, though I doubt she was trying to catch the flies.

Then, she got up and started hopping and saying "Ribbit! I'm a froggie."

I thought she was going to jump and pull the Atari off the shelf, but I was too excited to care. (Everything is fine.)

cool story, i have a 2 yr old daughter and just the other day we were at the store (she was sitting in the seat in the shopping cart) and we played a game on the gamecube demo station. well, more like i controlled character movement and she played with the pretty buttons. cant wait to play games at home with her like my dad played with me about 25 years ago. breakout was my dads favorite, i wonder what my daughters wll be.

cool story, i have a 2 yr old daughter and just the other day we were at the store (she was sitting in the seat in the shopping cart) and we played a game on the gamecube demo station. well, more like i controlled character movement and she played with the pretty buttons. cant wait to play games at home with her like my dad played with me about 25 years ago. breakout was my dads favorite, i wonder what my daughters wll be.

My daughter started playing video games on the 2600 when she was 5. Now she is almost 11 and has moved on to more modern systems like PS2 and X-box, but we still break out the Atari once in awhile.She likes frogs and flies, fishing derby, flag capture and any other two player games where she can whip my butt.