IGNORED

Atari Poll. Vote now.

Atari Charles

I updated the pictures.

A question: Do you think it would be better if the pictures are smaller and are arranged in columns? Then when the person clicks the picture, the picture enlarges in a new window. How does this sound?

Also if there is anyone from this forum who wants their picture included under Atari Babes, PM me with the picture you want included and I will update the page with it. Remember something about your attire or your body must be Atari or Commodore related. Even if you hold an Atari or a cartridge in your hand or wherever, that would be fine.

So start submitting. If I get enough submissions(pictures), I will make a separate page featuring Commodore Babes, Atari Babes, and even perhaps an Atari Age Babe section(and there are quite a few of you!). I won't post anyones picture from this forum without their permission, so if you are going to submit pictures of an Atari Age Babe, then they must be pictures of you.

So either PM me or email me with pics.

Thanks.