IGNORED

Request a ROM you don't have.

Atari Charles

I didn't think some of the requests would be ultra rare prototypes or games that may or may not really exist.(right Random Terrain? :D )

I'm making a game of it to make it fun.

So the first three ROM requests(from different people) of ROMs that I have, will be posted in zipped format for download.

I think pretty much everyone here has about 99% of the roms that have ever been dumped.. pretty much.

Besides, unless you download them individually (which you'd be nuts to do), wouldn't anyone who snags a 2600 romset like the "Atari 2600 -=Good2600 0.999.9=- Complete.rar" that you see floating around have pretty much all of them as well?

A lot of stuff isn't in the GoodSet . . . But for the most part, what isn't in it is either:

1) Recent DP-released protos. . . (Say, I actually don't have Looping, or Lady Bug for that matter . . .)

2) Recent homebrews.

Your basic Asian/German/Brazilian pirate carts are pretty well represented in it, so I'll bet the ones you have are in there, Charles.

But hey, if you have Looping, or Datatech's Seal to Whales, count me in . . .

I'm not a rom collector, but do any of these ROMs exist:

NTSC Air Raid (not the usual in-between pal/ntsc version)

Nope. There's only one version of Air Raid. . .

NTSC Asterix released version (has the released version ever been dumped and compared to the prototype version?)

Pretty sure that it is the same . . .

Monogrammed Spacechase

Is there even supposed to be any difference in the actual code, as opposed to just on the case? Although, I don't think anybody's ever actually found a monogrammed one anyway. . .

I noticed there are a lot of ROMS Atari Age doesn't have that I do.

Usually that means that they were requested to remove them.

As someone else has said, getting a .7z archive of the complete Good2600 isn't really all that hard. It's even easier if you keep up with alt.binaries.emulators.misc and wait a few weeks for the inevitable re-re-post.

There are ROMs that they were requested to remove. But there are other ROMs that they don't have and some of the formites here don't have.

Even if the ROMS were romoved, Atari Age would have still kept up the screenshots and so on, but some of these ROMS don't even have screenshots, which tells me Atari Age never had the ROM.

I figure that if I have a ROM that someone doesn't have or the means or knwoledge to get, then why not post it for download(if the copyright is expired or the release is a pirated ROM).

These are just some of the ROMS I have.

These Roms and other Roms that I have were gotten to me by a friend who lived in Europe(Poland then Germany), so it is quite possible that some of the ROMS I have, are not easily available on Bulliten Boards and P2P servers.

So far, the requests that I have gotten are ultra rare prototypes(that may or may not exist). Most of the more obscure ROMS that I have are Asian(Taiwanese) and German releases.

I'm not a rom collector, but do any of these ROMs exist:

Monogrammed Spacechase

Is there even supposed to be any difference in the actual code, as opposed to just on the case? Although, I don't think anybody's ever actually found a monogrammed one anyway. . .

The ad that's available online somewhere I've seen before, states that it was a special 1 off, coded game. The initials were displayed in game after you die.

Someone claimed to own one. A respected long-time collector who's name escapes me right now. I believe only one is known to exist.

I wonder, since it was a unique cart with unique rom, would it have been on an eprom?

Seems it would be easy to fake if that were the case.