IGNORED

Request a ROM you don't have.

Atari Charles

Couldn't of been very many.

But if there's no distinguishing characteristics on either the box or cart, then it's always going to be one of the harder rarities to track. It could come up for sale in mixed lots untested, or tested by a seller who doesn't know any better, and none would be the wiser.

Here are some of the Roms I have, which are not listed on Atari Age.

Space Robot

Spiderman

Starpath

Super Ferrari

Superfootball by Supergames

Superman 2

Test

Tom Boy

Topsy(I think that is what it is)

Tuby Bird

UFO Patrol

Video Cube

World End  

Choose three.

Those are all in the GoodSet . . . In fact, aside from Spiderman, they're all either Atari/Activision games or hacks of them, which is why they're not up . . .

Couldn't of been very many.  

But if there's no distinguishing characteristics on either the box or cart, then it's always going to be one of the harder rarities to track.  It could come up for sale in mixed lots untested, or tested by a seller who doesn't know any better, and none would be the wiser.

Not to mention that some smart-ass hacker, especially if it is an EPROM cart, could make a "monogrammed" ROM, stick it in any old Space Chase cart, and put it up for major cashage on eBay . . . I'd be extremely hinky about any of these popping up that weren't complete, and preferably from the original owner . . .

Not to mention that some smart-ass hacker, especially if it is an EPROM cart, could make a "monogrammed" ROM, stick it in any old Space Chase cart, and put it up for major cashage on eBay . . . I'd be extremely hinky about any of these popping up that weren't complete, and preferably from the original owner . . .

Damn I never thought of that.

I know of at least one in existance. I believe Joe Santulli got one in the lot of games/prototypes he got from that magazine owner (the name escapes me right now). That is the only one I have ever seen.

Tempest

Not to mention that some smart-ass hacker, especially if it is an EPROM cart, could make a "monogrammed" ROM, stick it in any old Space Chase cart, and put it up for major cashage on eBay

Yeah, but wouldn't you think that the real ones would have the inverter chip, or whatever its called, hardwired into the board? So if you just put an eprom in a spacechase cart, then you would have wires all over on the inside (an obvious hack)

Not to mention that some smart-ass hacker, especially if it is an EPROM cart, could make a "monogrammed" ROM, stick it in any old Space Chase cart, and put it up for major cashage on eBay

Yeah, but wouldn't you think that the real ones would have the inverter chip, or whatever its called, hardwired into the board? So if you just put an eprom in a spacechase cart, then you would have wires all over on the inside (an obvious hack)

You obviously did not read my post. :ponder:

Damn I never thought of that.

I know of at least one in existance. I believe Joe Santulli got one in the lot of games/prototypes he got from that magazine owner (the name escapes me right now). That is the only one I have ever seen.

Tempest

Must ask, what were the initials?