IGNORED

Ever seen these carts ?

Cybertom

that's what i thought first - but the reason why i posted this is the game works perfectly on my 2600 !

I am an idiot, of course. The Atarisoft ColecoVision titles are angled along the top sides down to the bottom of the cart in order to fit in the ColecoVision, plus the end label is different. I shouldn't have been so quick to respond. :)

..Al

Any idea how much it is worth ?

I never come across one since i started collecting.

greetings

Tom

Probably not too much since the Colecovision run is so common. It'd be easy to buy a Colecovision one, then heat gun the label off and put it on an Atari cart.

Still a cool find, though.

You can find these in Holland and Germany, I think I've seen 2 or 3 different titles. They're not ultra rare or anything, but it's still quite a nice find. Most collectors probably won't go crazy about this valuewise, as they'll probably view it as yet another PAL aberration.

Cheers,

Marco

Looks kinda piratical, like somebody was making Centipede carts and decided to use a version of the cooler CV label instead of the 2600 one . . . And of course, there'd only be 2 or 3 titles, since Atarisoft only released 3 CV games, right? (Centipede, Dig Dug, Defender).

The actual label would be larger, and I'm pretty sure 2600/CV carts weren't assembled at the same plant . . .