IGNORED

How many people have gotten C&D's so far?

MegaManFan

Atari ads too? Think they'd mess with me?

http://www.randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories.html

I hope my section is too small for them to worry about. If they tell me to take the ads down, they better put up their own versions for people to see then. These ads need to be on the Internet for people to enjoy and help them to remember.

Have any news on screenshots? I've been thinking of adding screenshots to my two history pages along with a few album covers and things like that to make it even easier to trigger old memories.

Edited by Random Terrain

http://www.randomterrain.com/a2m/

I hope my section is too small for them to worry about. If they tell me to take the ads down, they better put up their own versions for people to see then. These ads need to be on the Internet for people to enjoy and help them to remember.

Have any news on screenshots? I've been thinking of adding screenshots to my two history pages along with a few album covers and things like that to make it even easier to trigger old memories.

They couldn't even if they wanted to. When they bought the rights to Atari, they bought the rights to the name and some of the old games. Not the old stock, not the lab loaners, not the old advertisements, nothing along those lines.

http://www.randomterrain.com/a2m/

They couldn't even if they wanted to. When they bought the rights to Atari, they bought the rights to the name and some of the old games. Not the old stock, not the lab loaners, not the old advertisements, nothing along those lines.

Thanks. That's nice to know.

Random Terrain --  

Do you remember where you found the "Everything you wanted to know " 2600 ad?  I'd love to get a real copy of that for myself.

It was from a 1982 Good Housekeeping magazine. Don't know the month. I carefully removed it from the magazine and taped it to my wall that year next to all of the others. Almost every ad I have has ugly Scotch tape damage in the corners. I was an idiot back then, even more than now if you can believe it.