IGNORED

Question of Value?

mlcarm02

Apologies from me, to mlcarm02 for my cynical response at first. Those items look legit to me. Congrats on a nice score!

You don't have to be specific, but what region are you in? Canada? West USA? East? South? I assume these are NTSC items.

8)

I usually stay outta these kinda posts until either it's proven one way or the other, or the debate gets interesting.

Now that we've established validity, all I gotta say is whoa, mama! That's some nice haul there, bub. 3 R9s (one boxed!) in one haul. That's a piece out of a reef store dream...

So, uh ... Christmas is coming up ...

@Shaggy: Hey, what area of Utah are you in? :ponder:

I'm in the Utah valley. Thrifts around here have been dry for a long time, with only the occasional scarce item showing up. It's been several months now since I got lucky and found a loose River Raid 2 for my 2600. That may have been my last great find ever. :|

Master Builder shows up in PAL form quite often, especially from Europe. I had some ties with a German seller for awhile, but my funds ran out. He always had a MB on the list, and I purchased 2 from him, but he made it known it was PAL. My skepticism was proved wrong this time. I still remain hesitant on new posters claiming they have rare stuff for the reasons mentioned earlier.

Phil

Um, those Master Builders are PAL . . . Note "Spectravideo" as opposed to "Spectravision" . . .

But, to the best of my knowledge, AH games are NTSC-only (and couldn't be that common in either format anyway), and I think the same is true of the Tron doublepack w/ the stick (although not the individual games).

@Shaggy: Hey, what area of Utah are you in?  :ponder:  

I'm in the Utah valley. Thrifts around here have been dry for a long time, with only the occasional scarce item showing up. It's been several months now since I got lucky and found a loose River Raid 2 for my 2600. That may have been my last great find ever.  :|

Hey, nice to see another Atari fan nearby! :) I'm in the West Valley area and it's been pretty dry for me as well, (with some great exceptions) the last Atari related thing I found was Dodge 'Em, Haunted House, and a label-less Parker Bros. cart that turned out to be the long sought after Frogger :P I've heard about some place in Salt Lake called Fun Unlimited that still carries some Atari games but I've never been by there to check it out. It seems like a few years back I could almost always find something at the DI but then it suddenly dried up. But since I found that Shinobi arcade at my local DI a few months ago I've been more optimistic about it. :D

Um, those Master Builders are PAL . . . Note "Spectravideo" as opposed to "Spectravision" . . .

Not necessarly. AFAIK that is not a reliable indication of NTSC-PAL. PAL carts can have Spectravideo or Spectravision... I assume that would also apply to NTSC carts...