IGNORED

looking for cartridge image creator

Zybex

8) Hi.

I'm try to find some software for make EPROM images, from atari executable files. (For making a multi-cart for example).

I make some convertions from .xex to .bin but only in older games like kaboom!, megamania ,etc.

My final objective is make a cartridge with montezuma's revenge , archon and some cool games.

For this mission i need :

- Emulator

- Files of the games

- Bank Switch systems explaination (needed)

But if you know a software for do this automatically....

8)  Hi.

I'm try to find some software for make EPROM images, from atari executable files. (For making a multi-cart for example).

I make some convertions from .xex to .bin but only in older games like kaboom!, megamania ,etc.

My final objective is make a cartridge with montezuma's revenge , archon and some cool games.

For this mission i need :

- Emulator

- Files of the games

- Bank Switch systems explaination (needed)

But if you know a software for do this automatically....

Check http://www.atarimax.com the flash cartridge is something for you. TIP: check also the forum.

I own 4 kinds of software (loaders) for making homebrewed x-in-1 cartridges. The first one released by Prisma Soft in 1990, the second one by Turbosoft in 1993, the third one by WillySoft (2003) and the last is a brand new system. But you have to make your own investigations to achieve the goal. And try to rule the world :D

ZZT

:D Thanks for the tip

I'm working in a PERL version of "cartridge creator" with support up to 64 KB.

The main problem at this moment is Windows, but in a few weeks i expect to have FEDORA fully functionally.

:roll:

At this moment XL/XE it's not my priority, i want to make the system for the 2600 first, for an important reason...2600 only uses cartridges.

In a flea market i find some rare "multi"cartridges for 2600 and the system is less complex than XL/XE Cartridges.

Before Christmas i want to have the software ready for use.

My only limitation at this moment is information about bankswithching methods.