IGNORED

Found two Atari games in the wild!

Synthead

About a week ago I found two Atari games at a thrift store, in the box with manuals! They're in excellent condition except for the boxes, which are a bit smashed, but still! They were Berserk and Air-Sea Battle. The games aren't the best, but I found them at the thrift store!!

I'm going back more often, yeah!

I just found a pretty big lot of Atari 2600 carts at a local thrift shop on Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving), snagged the first bag of them for $14.99 plus tax, then today (Saturday after Thanksgiving) went back for the other two bags, $9.99 each.

I should have counted how many were in each one before I unpacked them, but there were at least 30-35 all together, not bad and I only ended up with a few duplicates. Most were a 2 on the rarity grade, but there were a few higher (Superman with picture label, for example). Also snagged a Starfighter joystick for like $1.99.

The girl at the checkout said I just missed an Atari 2600 console in box, which sucks, since I get the feeling it was a 6-switch from how she described it, and I need one of those (though my 4-switch is still pluggin' along nicely). Still, I wantee a 6-switch! :love:

About a week ago I found two Atari games at a thrift store, in the box with manuals!  They're in excellent condition except for the boxes, which are a bit smashed, but still!  They were Berserk and Air-Sea Battle.  The games aren't the best, but I found them at the thrift store!!

I'm going back more often, yeah!