IGNORED

Programs of the ABBUC software contest...

CharlieChaplin

Hello folks,

due to request, here are the programs of the ABBUC software contest 2003. Yes, only 3 programs, two other programs have been disqualified, since they did not work (or better: the leader of the ABBUC software Ressort did not get them to work until the deadline). If you are also interested in the disqualified programs (they were Neo-Tracker XE, a MOD player and Converter and SAP-XE, a SAP player for the XL/XE computers), let me know and I will upload them here...

Last not least, I will upload the programs of the contest 2004 later... greetings, Andreas.

Hello folks,

due to request, here are the programs of the ABBUC software contest 2003. Yes, only 3 programs, two other programs have been disqualified, since they did not work (or better: the leader of the ABBUC software Ressort did not get them to work until the deadline). If you are also interested in the disqualified programs (they were Neo-Tracker XE, a MOD player and Converter and SAP-XE, a SAP player for the XL/XE computers), let me know and I will upload them here...

Last not least, I will upload the programs of the contest 2004 later...   greetings, Andreas.

Hi!

Thank you very much for sending this stuff! May I add "Skunk" game to my archive at http://atari.fandal.cz ?

F.

Yep,

anyone can add the programs to his collection and/or homepage. Besides, I have also added SAP player XE and Neo-Tracker 1.4 (ABBUC edition). note that the Neo-tracker is not quite easy to use - read the docs if you have problems. the SAP XE player requires more than 128k RAM (tested on a 130XE and it did not work), so forget what the doc. is saying...

(I have attached only a few NEO files, that are extremely short - because I wanted to have as many Neo sounds as possible working on a 128k machine... I also attached only a few SAP sounds, since this player has no DIRectory option and requires more than 128k RAM...) greetings from ABBUC - Andreas Magenheimer.