IGNORED

WIP Update, final time I ask this year!

StanJr

Ok, we are getting close to the end of the year and I am gearing up for the Stan Awards, so I need to know a few things if possible:

I still have the following projects listed as WIP. I need to know if any have been completed/and or/released (I"ve been in the basement for the past month or so) that I am not aware of. I appreciate the help and patience:

Adventure II (or whatever its new name is)

Fade Out

Fall Down

MGD (this is to be released soon, yes?)

Master Mind Deluxe

Poker Squares

Kablamo!

Bitcorp NTSC

Master of Arcturus

HomestarRunner RPG

I only ask here because I am never sure how often websites get updated or if the AA WIP page is current.

Thanks again!

Stan

Well AFAIK, Poker Squares is done. I think I'm actually holding up release of that :ponder: . Gotta do a label real soon! Sorry :)

I'd like to know how Kablamo is coming along too, I did a picture for that like, a year ago.

Adventure II (or whatever its new name is)

Fade Out

Fall Down

MGD (this is to be released soon, yes?)

Master Mind Deluxe

Poker Squares

Kablamo!

Bitcorp NTSC

Master of Arcturus

HomestarRunner RPG

I'm not familar with Bitcorp NTSC, but none of the other games you listed have been released yet in cartridge form, and only a few are in danger of being released by the end of the year. As Dave said, Poker Squares is done, but has not been released in cartridge form yet. Also, Master Mind Deluxe was an entrant in the 2004 Minigame Competition, but not sure if it will be expanded and released as a different version.

I only ask here because I am never sure how often websites get updated or if the AA WIP page is current.

I try to keep it current, but I really need to remove the "Release Date" column. :)

..Al

H*R RPG is on hold indefinitely.  I've got a lot of other projects that are higher priority right now.  There's a thread about this in the 2600 forum.  

-paul

This, I don't mind. If I had to choose between THIS AND Climber 5 AND Seawolf, AND..... you get my point. :D

I do hope you get it back to the top of the priority heap soon, though. The game is amazing!

Thanks for the replies!