IGNORED

CC2ROMDB update time

Mitch

OK, I am planning on updating the CC2ROMDB master list and I thought I check and see if anyone has any corrections or additions that they think should be made. I've found quite a few so far but I'm sure that there are more.

For instance, there are few game that are incorrectly listed as PAL or NTSC when it should be the other.

Also, if there are any major ommissions that you think should be added, I'd like to know.

If you want to help, feel free to post in this thread or send me an email/PM and I'll add it to the list. :)

Mitch

Someone here (sorry I don't remember who) gave me his menu with ROMs and I updated the rom db with that. It mostly added Hacks.

So if you want the new db I can put it up somewhere.

I wrote some code in Java to update the data base for me, when given a menu and roms and I can put this up too.

I also wrote a new menu generator with a new cc rom db that included company and so it would output the menu in company ordered sections and or the standard title sorted. I should put that up on my Java stuff.

So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.

One thing I forgot is that I have to hook up the old hard drive, soo it will be a while.

What about the "good roms" utility, that util seems to have all the signatures, that and Stella has one also, is there anyway to get one of these databases?