IGNORED

How many of you guys are getting the xmas cart?

Mock

I just placed my order for Seawolf, Stelladapter, VG Collector #1 , and the beloved Christmas cart...just curious how many of you guys got in on the deal this year? :D

If you haven't...time is running out! :P

Can't wait to check out Seawolf, looks very well done all the way around! :ponder:

im getting the atarivox and a button (dark blue) ghost :D included is the xmas cart :) was shipped out either friday or saturday

i think its funny when you goto the atariage store and click on the atarivox it says people who have bought that also bought this. it shows the blue ghost button :P

Is there going to be a contest for a few of them like last year?  You could try to snag one that way, if they do.

Yes, as a matter of fact, but I'm guessing not many people have seen it as I've received an entry from only one person so far! You can learn more about it here:

2004 Holiday Qb Cartridge Contest

I may start a new thread in the Contests forum also (I did start a thread about it here.)

..Al

just curious how many of you guys got in on the deal this year?  :D  

If you haven't...time is running out! :P  

Can't wait to check out Seawolf, looks very well done all the way around! :ponder:

I did. :)

@Al, Is Warring Worms still being sold through the store? I couldn't find that one the other day when I was placing order.

@Al, Is Warring Worms still being sold through the store?  I couldn't find that one the other day when I was placing order.

I am out of Warring Worm carts, and the previous batches were built by Billy Eno (the game's author). I have to work with Billy to produce another batch, and we have spoken about doing a new label for the game. I'll write him today to get that ball rolling again.

..Al

@Al, Is Warring Worms still being sold through the store?  I couldn't find that one the other day when I was placing order.

I am out of Warring Worm carts, and the previous batches were built by Billy Eno (the game's author). I have to work with Billy to produce another batch, and we have spoken about doing a new label for the game. I'll write him today to get that ball rolling again.

..Al

So for those hard core collectors, yet another label variant of warring worms...I just ordered AtariVox and two mags,so the xmas QB cart will be on its way. :D

Is there going to be a contest for a few of them like last year?  You could try to snag one that way, if they do.

Yes, as a matter of fact, but I'm guessing not many people have seen it as I've received an entry from only one person so far! You can learn more about it here:

2004 Holiday Qb Cartridge Contest

I may start a new thread in the Contests forum also (I did start a thread about it here.)

you would think with 11days left you would of received more than 1 photo already by a member at a landmark trying to win a copy of the xmas cart, i know ive mentioned i was gonna send 1 in but i did place an order the easy way ;) can i still send a photo in and try to qualify to win a xmas cart ?

I am getting the foot pedal controller, so I can see how good thrust plays with a driving controller. And Power Off, since ebvision doesn't release their roms, this is one I can't play on the cc2 :)

And I already have an original wooden box set Qb (thanks to a very kind person here on AA ;) ) and the holiday Qb will go nicely with that 8)