IGNORED

How many of you guys are getting the xmas cart?

Mock

I received mine today too. :) No snow though, damn you Al!   :x  :P

You can always break apart the styrofoam packing peanuts into small pieces. :)

..Al

speaking of styrofoam, some gas stations in the usa are selling sandwich baggies with some packing peanuts calling it snowman poop!

$1.99 a bag, i seen someone buy it :roll:

with the packing peanuts i got with my atarivox and holiday cart, i could probably make 6 bucks, get 3 bags for $5 anyone ? i take paypal only! :P

I just received my order in the mail (thanks BTW!), I have #58. I sat down and played the game for a few minutes and it turned out to be more addictive than I imagined it could be. I'm glad I was able to pick this one up. :)

I also got Marble Craze...after playing I now will demand that all Atari 2600 games has music like that, but that's not realistic of course. Very cool game! I didn't have a chance to play Skeleton+ yet (it's a present I'm giving to a friend anyways), but the clear cartridge housing looks cool 8)

Well, after ordering Oystron, Gunfight & Feet of Fury (for my kids' Dreamcast), I was pleasantly surprised to see the Holiday Qb in the box...

I had totally forgoten about spending the over $50 & getting it for free...

Funny thing is, it was placed on top of all the others & I began to think what the heck I had just ordered until I read the invoice... :D

What a great game BTW... Thanks AA