IGNORED

How many of you guys are getting the xmas cart?

Mock

LMAO, either I am easily amused today or today is a pretty funny day. :D

@:All the people who would like to argue which systems is better than the other and/or piss and moan about difference in opinion about politics and religion, have fun!

Our cat will NOT shut up when you open a can of tuna.  She's so desperate, that if you scrape the inside of the empty can with a finger and put it in front of her, she'll lick it for minutes.  Wait a minute, that sounds perverse.. :ponder:

LOL@ that scraping sound, too funny, i know that sound, been living with that sound my whole life. :D

maybe you have the holiday spirit,  or you might been drinking the spirits.

i amuse you ? amuse you in how ?,  im funny,  funny like a clown!

It's probably a combination of spirit(s) and the fact that tuna would never come really close to my face, especially since I consider it cat-food. LOL

Well you can't eat tuna raw.  I should know.  I tried once on a school bus trip and everybody around me yelled and yelled about the smell. :lolblue: I guess I have cat-like tendencies.

dont get me going on eating tuna or tuna smelling stuff, too many kids here for me to talk like that ;)

i love the smell of tuna in the morning, especially when its sleeping LOL

i like my tuna raw or sometimes i like my tuna with alil mayo around the vertical smile :P

raw tuna is the bomb right of the can of spring water, but it has to be real cold for me.

tuna and onions on a bagel, mmmmmmmm

gonna haveta send CPUWIZ a batch on 9lives fritters, i mean tuna fritters :D

I'm really curious now what # mine will be when my Krokodile cart arrives. *heh*

Well, the first ten numbers (1-10) were reserved (one was for me, the others were given to people such as Dave Exton and Andrew Davie), then numbers 11 and up were for orders in the store. They were given in ascending fashion according to when you put in your order in the store, excluding the Krokodile Cart orders. Krokodile Cart orders will end up with a contiguous set of numbers above the orders that were shipped out in the last week.

..Al

So, I'm like 51?  What the hey.  Unless I'm 69 I won't complain.  Then again, 69 isn't such a bad thing... :D

You aren't 69. The highest numbered cart that has gone out so far is 74. :) I have kept a registery of who has received the Holiday Carts (this year and last), but I would not post such lists without permission from those on them.

..Al

So, I'm like 51?  What the hey.  Unless I'm 69 I won't complain.  Then again, 69 isn't such a bad thing... :D

You aren't 69. The highest numbered cart that has gone out so far is 74. :) I have kept a registery of who has received the Holiday Carts (this year and last), but I would not post such lists without permission from those on them.

..Al

maybe he is really 51 :P

i amuse you ? amuse you in how ?,  im funny,  funny like a clown!

"I'm funny how? I mean, I'm funny like a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh?"

:P

who is joe pesci? :roll: :P

If the tuna is fresh, you don't even need the b{k}agel to spread it on.  it comes packed in it's own juices, and if you know how to lick it, all that fresh packed juice comes flowing out.

very funny :D

Well SS, you know it's the holiday season.  'Tis better to give than receive! :D

I completely agree ;) :D

i like getting my turn too, im tired of that 30mins for 10mins trade off

the last thing i can do right now is sing or rap, but man, im gonna make a website about tuna, i promise it wont stink! :P maybe i will ask someone to make a hack of a game, dont know what to hack, but the game name is "tuna" pic of a wizard holding his nose on the label as a tuna jumps by his face . lol

wizards and fish, a great game, the only weapon you have is to hold your nose :D

the last thing i can do right now is sing or rap, but man, im gonna make a website about tuna, i promise it wont stink! :P maybe i will ask someone to make a hack of a game, dont know what to hack, but the game name is "tuna" pic of a wizard holding his nose on the label as a tuna jumps by his face . lol

wizards and fish, a great game, the only weapon you have is to hold your nose :D

rollsmile.gif

It'll stink. :D