IGNORED

How many of you guys are getting the xmas cart?

Mock

From personal experience with "tuna" I can honestly say the best way to go is hold your breath and lick 'til you can't no more, take a deep breath, and start over.  The taste is good, but the smell is what'll kill ya.

:lol: :lol:

If you find the right tuna in the sea, you won't have too much of a problem ;)

I went a little crazy, since I've been putting off purchases of the homebrews for a while... So with the QB cart, I just (like a half hr ago) ordered...

Climber 5, Oystron, SCSIcide, Skeleton+, Seawolf, Star Fire, This Planet Sucks, Vault Assault, Thrust+ Platinum, Venture II: The Abysmal Abyss, X3V0LuX, Foot Pedal Controller, and Backfire

Who needs that Steel Batallion Uber ctler anyway...

Hex.

[ Established 2004 until 2006... ]

I went a little crazy, since I've been putting off purchases of the homebrews for a while... So with the QB cart, I just (like a half hr ago) ordered...

Climber 5, Oystron, SCSIcide, Skeleton+, Seawolf, Star Fire,  This Planet Sucks, Vault Assault, Thrust+ Platinum, Venture II: The Abysmal Abyss, X3V0LuX, Foot Pedal Controller, and Backfire

Who needs that Steel Batallion  Uber ctler anyway...

Hex.

[ Established 2004 until 2006... ]

shazam! thats one super size order 8) besides QB, you should get free fries with that :) ive only bought 3 homebrews over the past 2 years :sad:

So, I'm like 51?  What the hey.  Unless I'm 69 I won't complain.  Then again, 69 isn't such a bad thing... :D

You aren't 69. The highest numbered cart that has gone out so far is 74. :) I have kept a registery of who has received the Holiday Carts (this year and last), but I would not post such lists without permission from those on them.

..Al

lol..I think i actually got #71 last year and if you are at #74 now I might be close to that again this year...that would be weird but cool...lol.

Who is #11, show yourself

I don't know who #11 is, but I'm lucky #13. It was actually kinda funny. Been waiting all month for my games to come and I was hoping I would get them before Christmas. Come Dec 24 I didn't see any package at my door. Christmas day I open one of my gifts my girlfriend gave me and there they were. She had found the package before I had and wrapped them. She's so sneaky. Should I turn her in for mail fraud? I'm just kidding. Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

Just ordered my Krokodile Kart. :) I'm sure the KK will be very handy especially since I'm considering selling off a large portion of my collection very soon. :| Been contemplating this decision for some time now. For one thing I enjoy playing my games far more than I like looking at them and then of course I am broke with bills due. More reasons as well, but no need to go further. I think the Krokodile Kart will make this a much easier transition for me, or so I hope.

Got #78 in the mail yesterday, Thanks Al, for the fast delivery! :)

For my Christmas, I picked up Seawolf, Power Off!, and QFQR by Telegames. Also, I got Stunt Cycle boxed and signed, from CPUWIZ( I mean, signed by Bob Polaro, not CPUWIZ ;) )

Last year, I got the #84 Holiday cart. Both of mine are NTSC carts of course. :)

I got #84.

I bought my first homebrews ever (all my friends thought I had ordered beer at first, which would be funny if you knew me). I love Oystron and SCSIcide (Oystron the most, though). I haven't played Dark Mage yet, because that is for when my friends come over. I like telling people what to do in those kinds of games, but if I'm running the controls I accidentally go the wrong way or something stupid. Plus, its more fun figuring that kind of stuff out with someone else. So, basically, it looks like I'm a convert to the homebrew scene.

You can always break apart the styrofoam packing peanuts into small pieces.  :)

..Al

Does anyone else call them "Angel Turds"? Or is it just me?

[/offtopic]

Just preordered Kroko :D I keep thinking of ordering Starfire, but I've noticed there is exactly ONE spot left on the patch list! I wonder who will get the last spot?

@ video game addict: that is a nice spread! :)

@ gospeedde: Dark Mage is pretty cool, hope you like it...

Cheers,

Ben

Just preordered Kroko :D  I keep thinking of ordering Starfire, but I've noticed there is exactly ONE spot left on the patch list!  I wonder who will get the last spot?

That spot is already spoken for, I'm just waiting for a photo to arrive in the mail so I can verify the score, scan the photo and post it to the Star Fire Elite Squadron page. However, Star Fire is still a great homebrew to own, even if you're not able to win a patch. :)

..Al

Just preordered Kroko :D  I keep thinking of ordering Starfire, but I've noticed there is exactly ONE spot left on the patch list!  I wonder who will get the last spot?

That spot is already spoken for, I'm just waiting for a photo to arrive in the mail so I can verify the score, scan the photo and post it to the Star Fire Elite Squadron page. However, Star Fire is still a great homebrew to own, even if you're not able to win a patch. :)

..Al

Cool! Debro, Rob Mitchell and Moycon all rave about it.

Cheers,

Ben