IGNORED

Why are Quadruns coming from Mexico

Trade-N-Games

if anyone wants to know what this guy is saying, just copy and paste the text into:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

A great tool..

-J

Per babelfish:

"Hello if I have 2 cartridges done in Mexico Pac-man and laser gates and by the way I have quadrun original in box since in another one post asked to me that rare cartridges tapeworm in my collection visit my imagenes"

Using my ultra-poor Spanish skills, I pretty much got that with my own translation...except for the bit about the tapeworm :ponder:

Edited by BigO

if anyone wants to know what this guy is saying, just copy and paste the text into:

A great tool..

-J

Per babelfish:

"Hello if I have 2 cartridges done in Mexico Pac-man and laser gates and by the way I have quadrun original in box since in another one post asked to me that rare cartridges tapeworm in my collection visit my imagenes"

Using my ultra-poor Spanish skills, I pretty much got that with my own translation...except for the bit about the tapeworm :ponder:

ok, maybe it's not that great

A great tool..

-J

Per babelfish:

ok, maybe it's not that great

None of 'em are. It's just fun to see what they come up with. English to LanguageXYZ to English translations can sometimes be entertaining.

I didn't mean to belittle your contribution, it's just that the appearance of the word "tapeworm" in the translation struck me funny.

• 3 months later...

Yuck, I tried to post a comment in spanish on that portable Atari, then plugged my comment into babelfish to see what I actually said:

"Those great glances! I really want it. Desire that Atari they themselves did these, but won' t. because they are scared that most of would be broken to use dirty old woman cartridges of game of 70' s in them. they wouldn' t can produce to put a guarantee in which it requires old woman used games."

Did I really say that?! I better never, ever cross the southern border, ever.

Edited by MausGames

Yuck, I tried to post a comment in spanish on that portable Atari, then plugged my comment into babelfish to see what I actually said:

"Those great glances! I really want it. Desire that Atari they themselves did these, but won' t. because they are scared that most of would be broken to use dirty old woman cartridges of game of 70' s in them. they wouldn' t can produce to put a guarantee in which it requires old woman used games."

Did I really say that?! I better never, ever cross the southern border, ever.

LOL!!

¿qué?

¿estás borracho?

-T :)

Edited by pmpddytim