IGNORED

Poor old PS2!!

sandmountainslim

Geez, I havent even turned my PS2 on in over two weeks, San Andreas is still sitting in the disc tray idle, Will Carl Johnson ever avenge his mothers death? We may never know I am too busy playing Super Breakout, What the @#%# has this website and that friggin 2600 done to me? Infernal machine spent years in my closet guess its just trying to make up for lost time.

SMS

Yeah , The Atari has gotten alot of attention lately, started when I found a few games I didnt have at a flea market then I got my joysticks rebuilt and then I found atariage now Xzvolux is on the way, may not get back around to the PS2 until Valentines day, I had forgotton how much fun the old machine was, graphics be damned!

SMS

heh, I have super breakout, but I dont have paddle controllers (damn!). My current addiction is Donkeyknong on the 7800...

Donkey Kong and DKjr on the 7800 were pretty darn good ports of the arcades, a lot of people really don't give them and credit they deserve... a little late coming out, but still very worthy titles.

Curt

Geez, I havent even turned my PS2 on in over two weeks, San Andreas is still sitting in the disc tray idle,  Will Carl Johnson ever avenge his mothers death? We may never know I am too busy playing Super Breakout,  What the @#%# has this website and that friggin 2600 done to me? Infernal machine spent years in my closet guess its just trying to make up for lost time.

SMS

Then you need to get a copy of Katamari Damacy already.

This may sound like heresy to true video game buffs and may sound just plain stupid to most other people in the world, but I gave away my PS2 to my little brother this Xmas. I realized one day that I only play my 2600 games and, with the limited game-playing time I have, I never get around to all the work it takes to get good at a PS2 game. I also realized that with all the money I would have spent on Halo or San Andreas, I could get TONS of new 2600 carts. For me, it was a no-brainer.

heh, I have super breakout, but I dont have paddle controllers (damn!). My current addiction is Donkeyknong on the 7800...

Donkey Kong and DKjr on the 7800 were pretty darn good ports of the arcades, a lot of people really don't give them and credit they deserve... a little late coming out, but still very worthy titles.

Curt

Perhaps my additions are best left to the 7800 forum, but...

Agreed...

A lot of the Tramiel-era games were crap on the 7800- as opposed to ALL great-playing (although at times dated) titles that were originally done by Warner - but the DK carts (along with Mario Bros.) were actually pretty good!

Too bad there were so many unplayably bad titles...

Cheers!

Joey

Curt

I got em both when I got my 7800, and they have rarely left the cart slot (Xevious and Centipede are the only ones that will make them leave (although I am looking to get more 7800 carts)