IGNORED

Are there any Atari Catalogs Worth Anything??

sly

Most Atari 2600 catalogs are fairly common and not worth very much since they are relatively easy to obtain. However, there are rarer Atari 2600 catalogs, such as this one, which I don't think I even have a copy of (and I have quite a few catalogs). Catalogs by third parties are definitely harder to come by than catalogs produced by Atari, but there are many common third-party catalogs as well (such as many produced by Activision, Imagic, and Parker Brothers).

If you are curious about any specific catalogs, you can post a list here of what you have. Many catalogs have a part number on the back, especially Atari's catalogs, that helps to identify them.

..Al

Well I have one in particular I thought that could be rare.  It's a black and white order form for Swords of Saros and Survival Island.

Would that of been packed in one of the later boxed SC games?

I certainly won't find out by opening my sealed Party Mix. :D :P

Well I have one in particular I thought that could be rare.  It's a black and white order form for Swords of Saros and Survival Island.

Would that of been packed in one of the later boxed SC games?

I certainly won't find out by opening my sealed Party Mix. :D :P

Well mine's still sealed as well, but it's not the typical seal, it's the ones that came from CGE services, maybe it has Commie Mutants inside or something, I don't plan on openiong to really find out.

Did this come with a game or was this sent out to people? If it was mailed so, I'm guessing that to get the catalog, you had to send in the registration information that comes with a Starpath game? I know I never filled out and sent in the information for any of my Atari stuff. And I know only one kid who had a Supercharger back then. But it still seems strange that CPUWIZ hasn't seen it. It must be rare.

i think mine survived...

thats what i got in the mail that i ordered my saros and my island from, so i had that catalog/form at one point. pretty sure I still have it SOMEWHERE (dont know where, tho.)

also still have my triton catalog that i bought my vectrex 3d imager w/ all 3 games for $80 from...