IGNORED

High Score Club Week 37: Pressure Cooker

keilbaca

Dang, I agree with gospeedde, this variation is pretty tough! Not gonna much of a showing from me here, due to being busy this week...

A tip: memorize the order of the food chutes (green, red, blue) to drop a completed burger as quickly as possible. This might not sound like much, but those extra seconds if you keep having to doubleback will add up, and time is the essence of this game.

post-3650-1104269396_thumb.jpg

Yay, I finally got through the third level. 31,070.

My tip is that when things get too fast and you're sure you can't keep up, let the bottom burger go. Put the toppings on the second burger on the list. You will loose one burger, but you will only lose one and you will then be ahead on your orders for a few moments.

Also, on level 2 or higher, it is sometimes a good idea to bounce the top of the burger back. They frequently give you one when one of the burgers doesn't require any toppings AND you've already put one topping on another burger. If you don't bounce the top of the burger back you won't have time to fill the other order before it reaches the bottom. There will always be time later to fill the blank order.

I can't get any buns in second level. :(

I must of bounced off 10 toppings waiting on a bun to shoot out & nothing. I keep loading my burgers up & waiting for the top, til they fall off, cuz no top bun, no pick up no wrap. This is one Activision I've not played very much at all.

This is the best I've done so far:

post-43-1104285412_thumb.jpg