IGNORED

Worst game that you love anyway.....

chubsta

I like Kangaroo too, but primarily because it was the first cart I got when I got back into 2600 this past summer.

I've never heard anyone say anything good about Pong Sports, but my wife and I love playing different variations for 15 minutes or so every now and then.

People don't seem to like Defender -- I can't understand why, as it was a HUGE hit around the neighborhood when I was a kid. I play it now as often as possible (of course, I don't have Defender II, my opinion might be different if I had it).

Everyone, and me too, seems to prefer Super Breakout over Breakout. While SB has much more playability, I like Breakout because it seems faster and more challenging to me. But to be honest, I'll take SB game 7 (progressive) over old Breakout any day.

i must be one of the early champions of crap, because i really like games like entombed, et, raiders, inflitrate and many others mentioned here. and though i do like airlock myself, i conceed that the game sucks, and i only like it because it was one of the first platform type games i played and i like the submarine theme.

anyone who likes raftrider needs to have their eyes gouged out and hands cut off since they obviously arent putting them to good use. :-)

What?! That wasn't the hood ornament?! =)

I loved Tutankhamen...bad graphics (even for the 2600), weird limitations on shooting, but it was exciting and challenging to play...you had to manipulate the lightning-fast monsters into getting stuck so you could safely shoot or avoid them. Then *zap* another baddie would fly out of a "nest" and get you anyway.

Tutankhamen also reminded me of a much better (I'm sure) Atari 400/800 game a neighbor had, the name of which is just out of reach...hrm.

I love Entombed, except that it gets too difficult way too quickly. Fun game though. Still would love to hack the game so the difficulty doesn't ramp at 20.

I like Infiltrate and Tutankham (pronounced "2 tank 'em")

Freeway is another game I liked. It isn't great, but it was one everyone in my family could play.

I also played a lot of Home Run and the original Atari Football. Though they are more like playing stickball and backyard football. Not close to the real game but still fun.

Been thinking about this for a while and there are a few baddies which i quite often play and don't know why.

3D Tic Tac Toe - Confusing but quite compelling.

Homerun - Cack graphics but strangely fun.

Double Dragon - Everyone slags this off but its one of my fave games!

Fast Food - Stupid game, even more stupid cos i play it!

Pac Kong - Its so awful but i keep playing it - Help!!!!

Pac Kong - Its so awful but i keep playing it - Help!!!!

/me sneakily steals your pac kong and rewires it with electroshock therapy so every time you play it, it shoots a tazer barb into your ballz, then replaces it in your collection without you knowing.

You'll thank me later :twisted:

I still love DK Jr., and I get a sort of perverse pleasure from Zaxxon.

And what's this about Tutankahm being a bad game? Coulda fooled me. I think its a GREAT game, and therefore does not need be included on this list

(Its a good game I still play, and not a bad game I play anyway)